Ethically Handwoven Midnight Blue Linen Scarf
Eco-friendly Ethically Handwoven Linen ScarfMidnight Blue is a classic unisex solid scarf that can be worn all year round. Plant based pure linen makes this scarf naturally breathable as a textile. Eco-friendly yarns add a subtle texture to this long scarf that can be styled in multiple ways. A personal accessory or classic gift, this handwoven scarf is ethically made by artisan weavers in Nepal. Each piece comes with its individual cotton pouch.
Material: 100% pure linen from Belgium
Size: 90 cm x 220 / 87" l x 37" w (large drape)
Color: Deep Midnight Blue
Artisan base: Ethically and responsibly handwoven by artisans in Nepal
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used
- Support employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans
How to Care For This Item
Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place or delicately dry clean only.
For all orders over $50, standard shipping is free. All orders under $50 are just $5.
Hassle-Free Returns & Exchanges
Not sure you love your item? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it right. Click here for more details.