Ethically Handwoven Boro Merino Throw
Eco-friendly Ethically Handwoven Merino Throw
Ethically handwoven by artisans in Nepal, Variously's Boro Throw can be used effortlessly to cozy up your living or personal spaces. The classic design is made up of subtle twill weave in 100% pure merino from Australia using certified Eco Swiss Dyes. Twill weave with dual-color yarns gives a softer weave & modern visual appeal to the plush merino yarn used in this handloom throw. Neat fringes give this throw/blanket a clean classic look. Each throw comes in an individual reusable cotton pouch.
Material:100% soft merino from Australia
Size:79" l x 39" w
Color: Soft boro blue and white
Artisan Base: Responsibly hand woven by artisans in Nepal
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used
- Support employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans
How to Care for This Item
Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.