Ethically Handwoven Terra Merino Throw
Eco-friendly Ethically Handwoven Merino Throw
This throw by Variously is ethically handwoven by master weavers in Nepal with eco Swiss dyes in soft 100% hand-spun merino yarn from Australia. Subtle textured hand-knotted stripes create a luxurious neutral gradient effect. Variously's sustainable textiles are incredibly soft to touch & wear well over time. Classic design, this timeless piece will elevate interior spaces & support artisan communities ethically. Comes with a reusable cotton canvas pouch.
Requiring attention to detail and finishing, TERRA Throw luxuriously combines heritage value and high quality craftsmanship and can be used as a throw or blanket in your living space and adds up as a bedspread in your personal space. Classic in design, this textile will complement interior spaces and also support artisan communities ethically.
Material: 30% cotton 70% hand-spun merino
Size:79" l x 39" w
Color: Shades of neutral creams and white hand knotted patterns on soft beige base.
Artisan Base: Responsibly hand woven by artisans in Nepal
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used
- Support employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans
How to Care for This Item
Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.