Ethically Handwoven Moss Linen Scarf
Eco-friendly Ethically Handwoven Linen Scarf
Moss is a classic unisex solid scarf that can be worn all year round. 100% pure linen from Belgium makes this scarf naturally breathable as a textile. Ecofriendly Swiss dyes & natural yarns add a subtle texture to this long scarf that can be styled in multiple ways. A personal accessory or classic gift, this handwoven scarf is ethically made by artisan weavers in Nepal. Each piece comes with its individual cotton pouch.
Material: 100% pure linen from Belgium
Size: 90 cm x 220 / 87" l x 37" w (large drape)
Color: Moss Green
Artisan base: Ethically and responsibly handwoven by artisans in Nepal
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used
- Support employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans
How to Care For This Item
Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place or delicately dry clean only.